By accessing or using the Tertiary Information Service (TIS) web site, you signify you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by and comply with them.
TIS endeavours to ensure that material contained on its web site is correct at the time it’s created, modified and published.
- TIS gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the material;
- and TIS reserves the right at any time to make any changes it deems appropriate.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on the TIS web site in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify us:
- Your notification must include sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- An indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them.
- Indicate what law (including country) is being transgressed.
- TIS provides external links as a service to users of its web site. In providing an external link TIS does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.
Copyright in any programs, content or other material made available by TIS on distribution sites such as YouTube, is owned by or licensed to the Tertiary Information Service. The terms set out on this webpage will apply to such programs, content or other material as if it were content or material available on this website.