Resources for Careers Teachers
TIS has collated all the key events from participating institutions for
- Open Days
- Career Practitioner Seminars
- Major Expos
Download a printable Poster to put in your office as pictured below.
VTAC has released a series of videos which you may find of assistance to your students.
SCHOOL BASED CAREERS EVENTS
TIS recognises that a number of schools run their own tertiary information events and we appreciate the time and effort you put in to hosting them. We have created a poster, with some advice you may wish to consider to ensure a smooth and successful event.
Some key tips to note are:
- Avoid peak periods in term 2 and term 3
- Daytime events are encouraged
- Event duration of maximum of 2 hours, to create a sense of urgency among visitors
- Due to health and safety considerations for reps, evening events should not run past 8pm
- Run events with schools nearby, or on alternate years
Download a printable poster to have in your careers office.
MEMBER INSTITUTION COP DATES 2019
Please follow this link for a list of full member Institute Change of Preference (COP) events for 2019.