TIS recognises that a number of schools run their own tertiary information events and we appreciate the time and effort you put in to hosting them. We have created a poster, with some advice you may wish to consider to ensure a smooth and successful event.
Some key tips to note are:
- Avoid peak periods in term 2 and term 3
- Daytime events are encouraged
- Event duration of maximum of 2 hours, to create a sense of urgency among visitors
- Due to health and safety considerations for reps, evening events should not run past 8pm
- Run events with schools nearby, or on alternate years